This free app will guide you to optimize your breathing pattern. Breathing short, shallow breaths creates tension in the muscles of respiration, which drives anxiety. Almost everyone breathes in this way to some extent. By training you to become comfortable breathing deeper and longer, this app will help you eliminate the tension and reduce the negative emotions it causes.
Scientific studies have shown that paced breathing lowers blood pressure and heart rate and calms the mind. Research has also shown that breathing at longer intervals can improve mood, focus, and flexibility, increase athletic performance, reduce recovery time, mitigate fatigue, and help people get to sleep at night. This app is designed to help you take full advantage of those benefits. It also provides an easy-to-use interface without bloat, clutter, ads, sign-ins, in-app purchases, or full version upgrades.
Read about the science of optimal breathing. Select how long you want your inhales and exhales to be. Choose the duration of the optional pauses between them. Peruse the preset breathing rates to learn about various breathing methods. Practice the Program Peace exercises to build confidence, a positive mindset, and rehabilitate systems throughout your body.
Program Peace will introduce you to eight different principles of relaxed breathing and then encourage you to practice them while performing related exercises. Here are the principles:
- Breathe deeply (high volume): Breathe more fully, breathing most of the way in and out in a way that pushes the belly forward during each inhalation.
- Breathe longer (low frequency): Breathe at longer intervals in which each inhalation and exhalation lasts for more time.
- Breathe smoothly (continuous flow): Breathe at a steady, slow, constant rate.
- Breathe assertively (confident): Do not let social concerns or stressors conflict with the other rules.
- Exhale passively: Allow your breathing muscles to go limp during each exhalation.
- Breathe nasally: Breathe through the nose with nostrils flared.
- Ocean’s Breath: Relax the back of your throat and breathe as if you are fogging up a glass.
- Breathe with purity of heart: Knowing that you have only the best intentions, and that you exemplify the combination of nonsubmissive and nondominating, will infuse your breathing with peace.
This app is intended to be a companion to the Program Peace book, website, and self-care system but is also a fully stand-alone product. For more information, you can visit www.programpeace.com.
Please leave a review or contact us through the app if you have questions or suggestions.
* Breath counter
* Customizable breathing intervals
* Apple health kit integration
* Mindfulness minutes
* Current and longest streaks
* Track your history and progress
* Multiple audible cues
* Over a dozen preset rates
* Color palette options
* Custom reminders
* Rank system
* Recommended exercises
* Optional breath holds
* Vibrate function
* Multiple audible cues
* Dark mode
* Create your own color theme
* Free book included
* Original informative content
PRESET BREATHING MODES:
* Before sleep
* Box breathing
* Classic Pranayama
* Panic blocker
* 4-7-8 breathing
* and more
EXERCISES THAT TARGET:
* The respiratory diaphragm
* Thoracic breathing muscles
* The voice
* The neck and back
* Facial expressions
* Eye contact
* Nasal breathing
**Information Collection and Use**
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to None.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
* To facilitate our Service;* To provide the Service on our behalf;* To perform Service-related services; or* To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
**Links to Other Sites**
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. We encourage all children to never submit any personally identifiable information through the Application and/or Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personally identifiable information through the Application and/or Services without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personally identifiable information to us through the Application and/or Services, please contact us. You must also be at least 16 years of age to consent to the processing of your personally identifiable information in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).